This documentation is being updated and is woefully incomplete 8-/ It's hard to do everything by yourself
I'm currently working on DomUI 2.0. This will be a big change where a lot of problematic things will be rewritten. As a consequence the master branch's code is unstable and a work in progress. This also has its effect on the demo application as that is also updated, changed, and uses the unstable 2.0 master.
- What is DomUI
- Quick DomUI facts for a developer
- Checking out DomUI itself and running the demo application in Maven and IntelliJ
- Using the skeleton app as the basis for a new application (encouraged)
- Using a Maven artefact to create a bare bones application (discouraged)
- Installing the IntelliJ Idea plugin for DomUI
Demo and build information
- The currently very ugly demo application (automatically deployed from master builds)
- The travis-ci build page - with many thanks to the people hosting that great service!
- The maven build reports for the last build (be it branch or master)
- The Selenium test reports for the last build (branch or master)
Technical reference documentations (WIP)
- Generating and using typed properties
- Component Overview
- Application initialization
- Data Binding
- Using the database
- Writing DomUI components
- Component CSS rules and implementation details
- LookupInput/LookupInput2 layout and behavior details
- Text2 layout and behavior details
- DomUI Internals
- DomUI page state management: Pages and Conversations
- SubPages (2.0)
- URL Contexts
- DomUI JUnit tests
- The Hibernate/JPA POJO generator
- The dbpool database pool manager
Participating in development
We can always hope, can't we?
Reference and todo's
- Installing Oracle Database 12c R2 on Ubuntu 18.04
- Sass and Scss
- The SassMeister website to quickly test Sass fragments is a Godsend.
- CSS Styling frameworks
- Bulma looks quite promising (Thanks Yoeri). It also has a theme site.
- Materializecss which shows a way to style the upload button
- Semantic UI
- Has a very interesting "loading" modifier to classes - see the css in the examples
- Bootstrap does not seem to be a good plan: it changes versions quickly once one is there, but the last one is a complete rewrite and has taken > 2 years already. It also seems big and bloated.
- Form designs worth looking at
- Very good Antlr4 walkthrough
Search this documentation
|Content by Label|
Recently Updated Pages